Location you are interested in:

Student Visas- Further Information

Based on your nationality, choose the correct option in order to learn how to obtain a student visa.

Students belonging to an EU member country can stay freely in Italy for a maximum period of 3 months.  For longer periods, they must follow the instructions for EU students. Students from non-EU countries, on the other hand, must request a student visa so as to be able to enter Italy or to remain longer if they have already entered.


EU Member States:

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
Sono equiparati ai cittadini dell’Unione Europea i cittadini Svizzeri e i cittadini degli stati appartenenti allo Spazio Economico Europeo - SEE (Norvegia, Islanda, Liechtenstein).

Non-UE Students:
All citizens not coming from one of the members states of the European Union or the European Economic Area are considered non-EU citizens.

Need help getting a visa
Find out if you need a visa to study at AI Milan and how to go about getting one


 Need help getting a visa
Find out if you need a visa to study how to go about getting one

 Student accommodation
A variety of options - Airport pick-up service

 Course calendar
We start every 15 days (beginners) All other levels: every Monday

 Online Italian language test
discover your level immediately and free

All Italian courses are available in all our language schools in Milan, Florence, Mantua and Monza